Leslie Wilson serves as lead author/editor for A Scrapbook of Motherhood Firsts: Stories to Celebrate and Wisdom to Bless Moms (April 2012), following the success of her first co-authored project, A Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts: Stories to Warm Your Heart and Tips to Simplify Your Holiday, (Leafwood Publishers, 2008).
In addition, Leslie has contributed to several compilations, including A Still & Quiet Soul, I’m Glad I’m a Mom, Chicken Soup for the Mother of Preschooler’s Soul and The Groovy Chicks’ Road Trip™ series.
“Reality Motherhood,” Leslie’s humor and lifestyle column, has appeared each week since August of 2004 in Star Community Newspapers (Dallas-area circulation: 100,000+). She’s written dozens of freelance articles and columns for a variety of parenting resources—both traditional and online. Leslie also edits and ghostwrites for author-clients through The Writing Spa (www.TheWritingSpa.com).
Leslie averages more than 40 speaking engagements each year with Rotary Clubs, Women’s/Junior Leagues, Hearts at Home, Mothers of Preschoolers, Early Childhood PTAs, Mothers of Multiples and more.
For her day job, Leslie does marketing and PR for a several companies in the Rockwall, TX area.
PRESS RELEASE – A Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts - pdf (1.8 MB)
“A Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts” Interview Questions - pdf (160 KB)
Christmas Segment Ideas - pdf (276 KB)
- “My Husband Saved My Life,” Night Life with Andrea, 94.1 KLTY Christian Radio, Dallas, TX (September 2010)
- “How to Get Your Child into Acting/Modeling,” The Parents’ Plate, Brenda Nixon, host at www.toginet.com/shows/theparentsplate (March 2010)
- “Celebrating Christ at Christmas,” Jennifer Kennedy Dean, webcast host (November 2008)
- “Origins of Christmas Traditions,” The Not-So-Perfect Parent, Paige McCoy Smith, host at Good Morning Texas (1 million+ viewers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex) (December 2008)
- “A Scrapbook of Christmas Firsts,” Nan Graham, host of Gabbin with the Girls, Abilene, TX (September 2008)
- Let’s Go to the Firehouse, Barney & Friends DVD, Carrollton, TX (May 2006)
- “Garage Sale Guru: Tips & Tricks,” Sue Goldstein, host of The Underground Shopper on WBAP (820 AM), Dallas, TX (May 2003)
Vicki from Peoria, Illinois
Tara from Normal, Illinois
Rebecca from Wildwood, Missouri
Lisa from Urbandale, Iowa
Lydia from Princeton, Minnesota
Nancy from Belding, Michigan
Testimonials - pdf (68 KB)
Speaker One Sheet
Leslie Wilson’s Speaker One Sheet - pdf (800 KB)