Disclaimer (warnings and all that lovely legal stuff)
Copyright © Leslie Wilson. All texts and graphics on this site (and any others I may or may not start in the near or distant future), unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted © by yours truly, Leslie Porter Wilson. That just means they’re protected by United States copyright law.
Bottom line: Please contact me to reprint material contained here. The exception? Retweeting or forwarding links/content in their entirety. (And thanks, in advance, for doing that!)
Warning: If you begin to experience hot flashes, irritability, stress, night sweats, rapid heart rate or panic attacks, you’re probably:
- Living with one or more children under the age of 5;
- Feeling overwhelmed by your many obligations and responsibilities;
- Wondering where all these children came from and why they’re calling you Mom;
- Encountering side effects from being an over-committed, overwhelmed overachiever;
- Enjoying the onset of peri-menopausal symptoms; OR
- Riding the tidal wave of menopause—but at least you probably have grandchildren.
Join in the discussion, tell someone you love about this site, or help send my children to college
Feel free to email comments to me.
And, if you enjoyed your time here, by all means, puh-leeeeeeze:
- Pass on my info (Retweet, forward my newsletter, tell a friend)
- Link to my site from your website/blog
- Subscribe to my RSS feed (google it if you don’t know how)
- Recommend this content to digg.com or StumbleUpon.com
- Buy something from my store
If you do any or all of these things, please let me know. Who knows? I might even suggest that my kids name one of my grandkids after you. Not that they’ll take my suggestion, but I can still recommend it.